• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 21, 2020

    Hitman It's the little details.... Complimentary pillow chocolates.

    Hitman It's the little details.... Complimentary pillow chocolates.


    It's the little details.... Complimentary pillow chocolates.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    The Ark Society hoards the world's greatest treasures

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    f r e e d o m

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 04:02 AM PDT

    I completed all of the challenges in the ICA facility except for escalating the situation, can anyone explain what I’m supposed to do?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    Anyone else miss the mark and execute feature in Absolution?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 12:58 AM PDT

    "That's shocking"

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    A guard change I'd like to see in H3

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    Improved guards,

    So far every guard has been the exact same and the different classes just carry different weapons. What I'd like to see in H3 is a system where the different tiers of security actually have gameplay changes making the guards harder to deal with the more elite they are.

    For example, in Paris, the regular security guards and the elite bodyguards have different disguises, different weapons, and have access to different parts of the map (). However, in terms of 47 fighting them, they function the exact same. Same accuracy, same AI logic, same hand to hand combat quick-time event.

    What I'd like in H3 is a system where the guards actually grow more difficult to deal with the more advanced they are.

    I know IOI has had issues with guard balancing in the past, but I think there are some things they could change without breaking the game.

    Make elite guards more difficult to defeat in hand to hand combat

    Make elite guards faster

    Make elite guards take more shots to go down, (especially those wearing body armor)

    Make elite guards throw regular grenades.

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/hitman2468
    [link] [comments]

    HITMAN 2 Contract Series

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    So I've been really bored in isolation, so I've planned and started a series narrative through creating contracts on Hitman 2. The plot is told predominantly through the descriptions, but I've tried to have some fun with them. The first 5 episodes of 'CRISIS' are up and the plan is to make each mission more open to choice slowly. The plan is to have 9 episodes total, but that may change. I'd love to get some feedback on them and see if they're actually enjoyable, so I figured I'd make the contract IDs public here for people to have a go. Thanks for reading!

    Episode 1: 3-20-7531966-36 Episode 2: 3-036911454-36 Episode 3: 3-11-3299464-36 Episode 4: 3-029434933-36 Episode 5: 3-04-5855519-36

    (DISCLAIMER: To complete, you'll need access to both Hitman and Hitman 2 levels, as well as the Summer Bonus Episodes. No other DLC or levels will be required to complete CRISIS)

    submitted by /u/CJFordFocus
    [link] [comments]

    Controller issue on PC

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    So sometimes I use an Xbox 360 controller to play certain games on my pc but have never used it to play Hitman. Today I decided to load up the game and for some reason it keeps trying to switch to using the controller for the controls instead of the mouse and keyboard. This means when I am in the game menu and try to move my mouse the cursor keeps moving back to the center of the screen making it hard to click on anything. I tried unplugging the reciever for the controller as well as restarting my computer but for some reason the game is still defaulting to using the controller.

    Any ideas on how I can get the game to use the the mouse and keyboard again for the controls again?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/767man
    [link] [comments]

    Hitman 2's mood is off!

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    I love Hitman 2016 and Hitman 2, but one thing that kinda annoys me is the mood of the game. We all pretty much know that the newest Hitman games, are quite dorky and not really too serious, which I personally dislike. I would much rather have the game be more grim and strictly focus on one mood.

    Example: Hitman 2's story often comes across as being quite serious with very dark tones. I mean just take the backstory to Diana. This aspect is something that I really like. I very much like the darker tones of agent 47 and his journey. This is also why I really enjoy Hitman contracts, which was a lot darker than its predecessors.

    The issue for me is that is tries to have the darker story, but while the gameplay stays dorky and funny. This to me only subtracts from the seriousness. I mean just imagine playing as a clown, walking around hitting people with a fish to then watch agent 47's dark past. Impossible to actually take it serious when shit like that is possible.

    I would honestly prefer if they just left all the ridiculous, funny and dorky stuff out of the game(I also don't really get what's so funny. like what is so funny about being dressed as a clown) and focus on a more grim serious angle.

    I get that some people love just walking around and trolling, but to me it just takes away from the mood. Feels to me like the game is confused. Like, I want to play as a hitman that is undertaking a huge and dangerous mission. Agent 47 is literally created to be the perfect killer. Not some weird clown that goes around hitting people with a raw fish.

    Anyway just quickly wanted to rant about something that I hate in an otherwise awesome game

    submitted by /u/FokinGamesMan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment