• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 15, 2020

    Hitman A Valentine's Message from IO

    Hitman A Valentine's Message from IO


    A Valentine's Message from IO

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 04:28 PM PST

    Bangkok Master Speedrun PS4 WR 1:22

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 10:27 PM PST

    The Revolutionary actually cuts into the Santa Fortuna TVs while he is broadcasting

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 11:09 PM PST

    Super advanced floating ice cream

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 02:00 AM PST

    Was looking at old stuff I made, found this from my old videos. A terrible Hitman machinima made back in 2008 with The Movies.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 10:21 AM PST

    Can’t play episode 2 Sapienza no matter what I do

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 03:57 PM PST

    I downloaded hitman on my Xbox 1 when it was available with gold. I installed the game and had a great time. It came with all 5 episodes which had to be separately. I downloaded episode 1 and everything went down smoothly. I then completed that episodes and attempted to go and download episode 2. After I did and it finished I went back into my game to find that the game said I didn't own the episode. I went back to the Xbox store and it says "This product is installed. You can play HITMAN episode 2: Sapienza with your Xbox live gold, or buy it to own." (Just FYI everything works with the game besides this and my Xbox live gold isn't messing up.) I then decided to see if this was an issue that effected all episodes. I download episode 3 and it all went down smoothly. The episode downloaded as it should and I could play it. I then decided to uninstall all of HITMAN. I went to "manage games and Addons" under HITMAN and uninstalled all. I went back to find that episode 1 and 3 now say in the Xbox store that I need to re install them, though episode 2 still says it's downloaded. Episode 2 though never was installed or was it listed under the installed addons for the game.

    I really loved HITMAN episode 1 and I'm very confused on this issue and I am thinking of attempting to contact Microsoft ( Xbox ) directly and ask for a fix to my problem.

    submitted by /u/Cartzzzzzzzzz
    [link] [comments]

    Hokkaido Master Speedeun 0:47

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 07:32 PM PST

    Something Cool I noticed whilst playing Colorado

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 12:43 AM PST

    If you complete the opportunity where you pretend to recruit Penelope Graves into Interpol, she goes out to the slurry pit and starts wondering out loud how they tracked her.

    At some stage she mentions being helped by "Delgado and the Vanisher". In Hitman 2, On the Santa Fortuna map, there's a man in Rico Delgado's basement called The Vanisher. Io pays so much attention to even just those random lines of dialogue

    submitted by /u/flamingeskimo11
    [link] [comments]

    Choo Choo

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 10:22 PM PST

    The second Community Trial, win $10, check it out over on HitmanForum.com

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 06:23 AM PST

    I made a video about making a Hitman movie. I'd be interested to hear what you guys think of my ideas.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 12:16 PM PST

    Elusive Target Problem

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 08:58 AM PST

    I just completed a elusive target in silent assessing (my first one) but I didn't get the terminus outfit, please help I really want it.

    submitted by /u/Real_Tom_Ageddon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment