• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 21, 2020

    Hitman I'm playing codename 47 for the first time and when I saw the kiss scene this just came to my mind

    Hitman I'm playing codename 47 for the first time and when I saw the kiss scene this just came to my mind


    I'm playing codename 47 for the first time and when I saw the kiss scene this just came to my mind

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 07:22 PM PST

    It's over, 47!

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 02:27 PM PST

    Evening Walk

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 06:04 AM PST

    Do a barrel roll

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 01:02 PM PST

    The Hollywood threads

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 10:45 PM PST

    Decided to post my rookie mistake here so you all can laugh at my incompetence.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 04:24 PM PST

    To preface, I just got HiTMAN 2 at the beginning of the year, and have never played a hitman game before. This being said, I've already played the majority of the game - I've beaten both the first and second campaign, so I know very well how the game works. I beat my first elusive target (the recent one with the ark society) and made it a goal not to lose any of the elusive targets. So since they re-released The Undying, I figured I would beat it easy-peasy (I had watched RT-Game's playthrough of it, so I had a good idea on how to kill him). So I was snooping around the weapon testing lab, and found myself an octane booster. I saw it was explosive. So like the genius I am, I figured I would throw it against the wall to see how big of an explosion it was. While standing near the wall. That I was throwing the explosive at. Anyway I don't think I'm gonna experiment while playing elusive targets anymore, just needed to vent somewhere. Still unreasonably mad both at myself and the game.

    submitted by /u/Thatnintendonerd
    [link] [comments]

    Of the S2 locations - which is your least favorite and why?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 12:24 PM PST

    For me, it's probably Columbia, the map feels too large and the targets too spread out, makes experimenting with kills/setups a real pain in the ass. Plus SA/SO is a goddamn nightmare IMO. Sneaking through the mansion area makes me want to scream and yell lol.

    A close second would probably be Mumbai, the SA/SO isn't that bad, but moving around that map is frustrating, especially with the random enforcers that can see through the suit.

    submitted by /u/DeadlyVigilance
    [link] [comments]

    Spongebob's Narrator: Ah, like ze humble cat jumping with ze cucumbear thrown beside him, so too jumps ze man with a knife thrown *in* him

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 02:18 AM PST

    Since everybody else has been posting their play time...

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 08:10 PM PST

    Does anyone know how to fix this? My games crashes back to the desktop when I try to load Isle of Sgail. No issues with the other maps.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 04:20 AM PST

    Hitman 2016?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 03:57 AM PST

    So I played Hitman blood money YEARS ago when I was a little kid and I really liked it, and recently saw some sales for Hitman 2016. However, I am aware that the game is episodic or something, and was confused about its different versions, especially as, as far as I can see, steam doesnt let you buy the game outside of a bundle? Im really worried ill buy the wrong version and be locked out of some content or exclusive items/etc.

    (On a side note, is 'Hitman 2' just season 2 of Hitman 2016?)

    https://www.g2a.com/hitman-game-of-the-year-edition-steam-key-pc-global-i10000083772001

    I looked all through steam and then g2a, and was wondering if anyone could tell me if this version of Hitman 2016 would give me the 'whole package'?

    submitted by /u/Jimmyban
    [link] [comments]

    Got the game this month. Are certain suits forever lost to me?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 03:09 PM PST

    I know they are reactivating the elusive targets but only the season 2 ones. That means I will never be able to kill enough targets to get the signature suit with gloves? If so that kinda sucks

    submitted by /u/Zarmc
    [link] [comments]

    Hitman HD on GwG sale on xbox store this week

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 11:04 PM PST

    Just a quick note to let you know that you can get Hitman HD, containing Blood Money and Absolution rescaled to 4K/60fps, with a 70% discount with Games for Gold this week.

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/hitman-hd-enhanced-collection/btvz6x9x9qn3?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

    submitted by /u/A_Figueroa
    [link] [comments]

    When the Hitman soul call you

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 06:48 AM PST

    A better way to do the MKII items, and possibly, the MKIII items.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 09:57 AM PST

    We all know the whole MKII meme, with the whole low effort silly sticker, but the actual reason for this is to provide players who only got hitman 2 with hitman 1 items without requiring them to buy the first game. It also lets you bring multiple of the same item since the game treats them as different items. Though this does have one problem, being that if you only have hitman 2, you can only get the silverballer MKII and not the actual real one. So what I propose, is that if an item has an MKII version, to just put the normal version where the MKII version would be, and if you get the same item twice, it would give you the MKII version instead. Doing this would let anybody get the original version of any item, and if you have more than one of the games, you can show it off by having an MKII or MKIII version of an item.

    submitted by /u/TriangularFish0564
    [link] [comments]

    A Lesser Hitman | Danny Legend

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 07:12 AM PST

    Silent escalation bug

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 09:27 AM PST

    I've done it in marrakesh and in the ica training missions twice but it didn't work.(i always had silent assassination mark) Xbox one

    submitted by /u/rege88
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment