• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 10, 2019

    Hitman Personally, I Prefer To Poison The Stem Cells

    Hitman Personally, I Prefer To Poison The Stem Cells


    Personally, I Prefer To Poison The Stem Cells

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 07:45 AM PST

    Playing the Ark Society as "Hitwoman"

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 01:07 AM PST

    Nightcall, but much much sp00kier!

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 02:47 AM PST

    Is it just me, or is some of the music that plays inside levels an earworm?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 01:33 AM PST

    I am referring to music from radios, sound systems etc. Some examples: Doki Doki Pow Pow in Hokkaido (the kitchen for example); music from The Class; the track that plays after the Miami race is over and the winners are arriving at the podium. Some of those may be ultra cheesy, but still, they are stuck in my head.

    I wonder if IO ever releases those :)

    submitted by /u/dv_
    [link] [comments]

    Whittleton Creek (spoilers)

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 06:04 PM PST

    Okay so admittedly I am a bit late on this as I had originally played hitman 2 back when it released last year and let it sit for a bit until now.

    I just found Helen's basement while attempting the Muffin Man challenges for the first time and wow... who would have thought she had such a dark secret.

    It was a very shocking/fun surprise.

    submitted by /u/Torneasunder
    [link] [comments]

    A early shave.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 04:34 PM PST

    HITMAN 2 GOLD so is it worth getting HITMAN 2 GOLD EDTION I mean it is late but should I get it?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 02:57 AM PST

    What the hell happened to CJ’s channel?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 12:12 PM PST

    I was watching a stream earlier and paused, went back and now according to youtube his channel is no longer available. Yes I checked from multiple devices to ensure it wasn't a technical problem.

    It would seem CJ's channel has been eliminated.

    submitted by /u/dgtlgk
    [link] [comments]

    The first thing that occurred to me when I unlocked a tactical wetsuit.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 08:41 AM PST

    Bahadur Dexterity Level 5 - 1:36. #1 on PS4

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 04:58 PM PST

    I feel sniper assassin discourages clever accident kills too much.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 04:38 AM PST

    Recently played Hitman 2 again and tried out the new sniper map and this made me think again about how stupid the design of it is. Hitman has encouraged planned out accident kills where you can assassinate someone in the open but no alarms would be raised as it was only an 'accident', however the sniper mode is the complete opposite of it where the only way to not raise alarms and get silent assassin is by using the dull and already planned out methods of waiting for bodyguards and targets to get in place before getting a headshot on them and making their body fall into a hidden place so the alarm would not be triggered.

    This could be fine if it wasn't for the array of different ways you could kill your targets but the fact that the alarm gets raised when you try out any of these just makes me feel that I have been cucked out of having fun. I would have a more enjoyable time setting up accident kills to execute once the target is near rather than just shooting at the floor continuously trying to lead a guard to a snow pile in order to not completely muck up the mission and waste the 10 mins I have already spent doing it to other targets.

    I also feel that this would possibly could add more of a reason to use the other ammo types, wall piercing ammo is literally just used when targets are running away because the alarm was triggered and the shockwave ammo is only used to push bodies into cover. These ammo types could maybe be expanded upon?

    Currently the best maps for doing accident kills are Himmelstein then Siberia then Hantu Port.

    Thank you for reading, I would like to hear other peoples view on this topic.

    submitted by /u/MissDucc
    [link] [comments]

    i was playing hitman blood money and this happened

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 12:19 PM PST

    Another challenge pack idea

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 12:21 AM PST

    The Robbery

    1.A Stickup. Eliminate 5 Guards as the bank robber

    2.Careful Planning. Enter the vault without being spotted as the bank robber.

    3.What it's worth. Take everything from the vault as the bank robber.

    1. The Escapist. Leave the bank as the bank robber.
    submitted by /u/Adrian12hatema
    [link] [comments]

    Check out the ass on that pool boy

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 07:19 AM PST

    What Challenges Are Your Favourite to Complete?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 11:05 PM PST

    I'm a sucker for the Sniper Assassin challenges. They're fun to do every time to me. It'd be that one or Hold My Hair.

    submitted by /u/OriginalUsername1892
    [link] [comments]

    Finally beat Hitman 2

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 02:02 AM PST

    After finishing outer worlds I decided to do a quick play through of hitman 2 and thoroughly enjoyed it. Now i'm replaying the missions for challenges while the DLC downloads and something funny happened in Hawke's Bay. I went through killing everyone with my katana and alma is hiding out on the beach. I walk up to her slowly because all I had left non lethal was a can of spaghetti so i was planning to throw it at her and drop her corpse in the ocean and see if that counted as the drowning challenge but instead she walks slowly into the ocean killing herself! It didn't even count as drowning, it counted as an unnoticed accident :O

    submitted by /u/sushiiisenpai
    [link] [comments]

    I Can't move on

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 01:24 AM PST

    Ever since I started to play Hitman 2 I could not enjoy other games

    Resident evil 2 Assassin's creed Odyssey Shadow of tomb raider Sekiro shadows of twice Need for speed 2015 NFS Payback NFS heat Rainbow six siege Witcher 3

    I have tried to play all those games I listed.. but I could not invest into it... I used to a big fan of all those franchises But I can no longer enjoy them, I play few hours, got bored , uninstall them Go straight back to to 47 world, it's been a year, I can't escape from agent 47.. and i have I never played a single player campign more than a month. Any one else feeling the same?

    submitted by /u/putkun
    [link] [comments]

    Hitman - John Wick CQC mode

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 09:20 PM PST

    How can I play the other games

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 12:58 AM PST

    Currently I only have a X box 1 and only play hitman 2 and a the little bit available of hitman 1 . So my question is how can I play the other games since I don't have a have anything from PlayStation and am currently saving to make a portable setup. So is there a way to play the other games or do I have to save for another console?

    submitted by /u/HITHEREIS
    [link] [comments]

    The return of the Kronstadt Androids?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 11:33 AM PST

    Just a thought, in theory those Robots were pretty close to ready and since in Hitman 3 we'll be heading after Providence once again, maybe they'll have some of these boi's on guard and now since the Constant knows 47's face, they'll be locked on and ready to kill!

    submitted by /u/BlackLightParadox
    [link] [comments]

    Don't know who or what possessed her, and I am too afraid to ask

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 10:37 AM PST

    Anyone knows the status of Hitman Absolution?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 11:36 PM PST

    I'm waiting for them to get the rights back or something, since half the game works.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/BetterTax
    [link] [comments]

    Guards can fly

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 07:40 AM PST

    What are your favorite and least favorite levels throughout all of the seven games?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 06:16 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment